Alfred started Sarah’s classes at 8 weeks old and attended until 1 year, when sadly I returned to work. Sarah has a wealth of experience when it comes to music, a true professional and the children just love her. Sarah is attentive and knowledgeable. We hope to come back when Alfred’s a little older and continue his Kindermuik journey!
- How important is music for a newborn’s brain development?
- Award Winning Music Class for Children – Kindermusik with Sarah named Top Program 2020
- Jessica’s review
- Siobhan’s review
- Toddler music class and the running two year old
- Baby sensory ideas – Sensory bottles
- Exciting developments at Kindermusik with Sarah
- Favourite books for babies
- Phoebe’s review
- Rowena’s review