Book your introductory class
“The classes are relaxed, informal and lots of fun, packed with lots of interesting ideas that can be recreated at home. Along with the classes you also get access to a wealth of online resources to support each theme.”Zoe, mum of Charlie
Kindermusik has created Kindermusik Online to extend the magic and learning of a Kindermusik class into your own home throughout the week.*
Kindermusik Online delivers your favourite Kindermusik songs and activities, instrumental music, books, and lyrics as well as recipes, learning games, crafts, and more in a digital format. With each new theme, families receive a treasure trove of developmentally appropriate activities which are available through any tablet, mobile, or PC device.
Kindermusik Online includes:
- Music downloads All of the songs, rhymes, stories and sounds from class are easy to download and add to your music collection.
- Every unit’s literature book is included in e-book format, with pages you can turn yourself, and a page-by-page audio read-aloud that you can turn on or off. The ebook can be downloaded and printed if you prefer!
- Activity buttons take you to a variety of different activity types, including dance and movement instructions, finger-play demonstrations and instructions, together-in-the-kitchen activities, music time, listening games, vocal play activities, video field trips, find-it/count-it style activities, ideas for pretend play, and more.
- The Why It’s Good for Your Child, area fills automatically with information about why any specific activity or activity type is useful, important, or developmentally significant. Addressing the parent directly with up-to-date, research-supported, clear and friendly information, there’s a “why it’s good” feature for every single activity.
- In addition to the music downloads and e-book, the Download Center also includes Printable Activity Pages and Printable Lyrics Pages for all of the songs in the unit.