Level 5: 4½-7 years old
Age: 4½ – 7 year olds
Cost:£11.00 per class payable in 15 week semesters. £50 deposit required to secure place.
Price includes all physical home materials and tuition.
“We thank you as a family because you and the Kindermusik programme have helped us bring music into the house.”Jenn, mum of Alex
Classes for school age children
Using a small-group approach to music education, this class provides a pressure-free environment where your child can develop a strong musical foundation by learning the concepts, language, notation, and vocabulary of music and its greatest composers.
Your child will attend independently whilst you connect with other parents. But, don’t worry, you don’t miss out – parents and younger siblings are always invited back for some special sharing time at the end of every class! These classes are run in partnership with:
Earley Music Centre is a Saturday morning music centre offering individual instrumental tuition as well as aural and theory lessons.
Home materials for the young child include the following:
- folder with stickers and Music At Home cards full of activities to do at home
- family songbook containing songs and chants from the class
- instrument (glockenspiel, dulcimer, or recorder depending on the semester)
- home CD with music and activities from class
- canvas carry bag (first semester only)
- games bag
If your child is not yet at school, why not consider attending my pre-instrumental Level 4 classes.